एपल बर्फी, बिना मावा मिल्क पाउडर या चाशनी बनाये । Apple Coconut Burfi for Navratri | Vrat ka khana
fasting recipes, Seb ki barfi for vrat, navratri vrat recipe, upvas recipes, falahari burfi, burfi bina mawa, apple mithai, apple recipes indian in hindi, Apple Coconut Burfi
#AppleBurfi #NavratriVaratRecipe #FalahariRecipe
Ingredients for Apple Barfi
Apple - सेब - 3, (450 grams)
Desi Ghee - घी - 1 tbsp
Sugar - चीनी 1.5 cup (300 grams)
Peanut - मूँगफली 1/2 cup, heaped, (100 grams)
Desiccated Coconut - नारियल बुरादा 1 cup (100grams)
Almond Flakes - बादाम कतरन - 2 tbsp
Cardamom - इलाइची - 1 tsp , 12 coarsely ground
How to prepare Apple Burfi?
1. Peel and grate 3medium size apples. Grate the apples finely and discard the cores.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan. Add the grated apples to the pan and saute them over medium flame till fragrant and mashy.
3. After 5 minutes, add 300 grams of sugar to apples, and cook the mixture over the low-medium flame till the sugar dissolves.
4. Meanwhile, grind more than 1/2 cups of peanuts to a fine powder.
5. Once the sugar dissolves completely, add peanut powder, 100 grams of desiccated coconuts to the pan, and mix well.
6. Cook the mixture over the low medium flame till it attains curdling consistency.
7. Add 2 tbsp of almond flake, 1 tsp of coarsely crush cardamom to the mixture, and mix well.
8. When the mixture is ready, put it in a greased tray and spread it evenly.
9. Garnish the burfi with almond flakes and leave it for 2 hours to set.
10. After 2 hours, cut the burfi into desired pieces, and apple burfi is ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on PAworld, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website