सूजी की गुजिया लेकिन स्वाद मावा वाला । Sooji gujiya without mawa | Sooji dry fruit gujiya recipe
How to make gujiya, sooji gujiya recipe, hath se gujiya kaise banaye, dry fruits gujiya recipe, sooji gujiya without mawa, sooji dry fruit gujiya recipe, गुजिया बनाने की विधि, गुजिया कैसे बनाते हैं, gujia recipe with suji and coconut
#GujiyaRecipe #SoojiGujiya #SweetsRecipe
Refined Flour - मैदा - 2 Cup (250 grams)
Desi Ghee - घी - 1/4 Cup (60 grams)
Semolina - सूजी - 1/2 Cup
Desi Ghee - घी - 5 tbsp
Sugar - चीनी - 1/2 Cup
Coconut - नारियल - 4 tbsp
Cashew - काजू - 2 tbsp, chopped
Buchanania Lanzan - चिरौंजी - 2 tbsp
Raisin - किशमिश - 2 tbsp, chopped
Cardamom - इलाइची - 5-6, coarsely ground
How to prepare Sooji gujiya?
1. Take 2 cup maida, add 1/4 cup of desi ghee, and mix well. Add water gradually and knead a stiff dough. Cover and rest for 20 mins to set.
2. To prepare the stuffing, add 1/2 cup of suji and ghee (2 tbsp less in a half cup) to the pan. Roast the semolina over low-medium heat till golden brown.
3. Next, take 1/2 cup of sugar and pour 1/2 cup water into the pan. Simmer the water till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Once the sugar dissolves completely, mix roasted suji in the simmering syrup and cook the mixture over medium flame till it thickens like halwa.
5. Add 4 tbsp of grated coconut, 2 tbsp of chopped cashews, 2 tbsp of Chizonji, 2 tbsp of raisin, 5-6 coarsely ground cardamom to the mixture, and mix everything well.
6. Once the filling is ready, turn off the heat, take the filling out on a plate and allow it to cool.
7. knead the dough a little and divide it into small parts. Take a piece of dough and roll it into a 3 or 3.5 inches diameter sheet. Take the gujiya mold and place the rolled sheet over it upside down.
8. Bring both sides a little closure and add 1.5 to 2 spoon filling. Center the stuffing and apply a little water at the end. Close the mold and press well on the edges.
9. (a)Remove extra dough and unmold the gujiya carefully. Likewise, prepare all the gujiya and place it on a cloth laid on top of the tray.
To prepare gujiya without mold:
9. (b) Place the rolled sheet on your palm upside down, add stuffing, fold and stick the edges. Start pleating the edges. Just fold and press from one corner to the other.
10. Take 1 cup of sugar and 3/4 cup of water in a vessel. Simmer the water to prepare one-string consistency syrup to dip the Gujiya.
11. Once the sugar dissolves completely, add 15-20 keser threads and simmer it for 4 mins. When the syrup is ready, keep it aside and fry gujiya.
12. Heat ghee in the Kadai for frying. We need ghee to be less hot than medium. Drop the gujiya in the Kadai and fry them over low flame for 4-5 minutes.
13. Once they puff up, turn them around and fry them till golden brown from both sides.
14. Once ready, transfer them directly to the syrup and immerse them in the syrup for 4 mins. Likewise, fry all the gujiya. Each batch will take 15-16 minutes.
15. Garnish the gujiya with pista, and suji gujiya is ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on PAworld, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website