समा चावल के फराली बडे़ - नवरात्रि रेसिपी । Sama ke Chawal ki Tikki | Samo Vada | Vrat ka khana
Navratri recipe, sama ke chawal ka vadae, vrat ka khana banane ki vidhi, vrat me khane wali recipe, farari food, farali cutlet recipe, upvas recipes, fast ki dish, mordhan vada
#NavratriRecipe #VratKaKhana #SamoVada
Vrat ki Chutneys - व्रत के लिये चटनिया
Vrat ki Thali - व्रत की थाली
Ingredients for Sama Rice Falahari Vada
Barnyard Millet - समा चावल - 1/2 Cup (100 grams)
Curd - दही - 1/2 Cup
Ginger - अदरक - 1/2 tsp, grated
Green Chilli - हरी मिर्च - 2, finely chopped
Black Pepper - काली मिर्च - 1/4 tsp, coarsely ground
Rock Salt - सैंधा नमक - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - जीरा - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves - हरा धनिया - 2 tbsp
Carrot - गाजर - 2-3 tbsp, grated
Oil for Frying
How to Prepare Samo Vada
1. Rinse and drain 1/2 cup of Samak rice 3times and put them in a mixer jar.
2. Add 1/2 cup of curd to the rice gradually and blend the rice into a fine paste.
3. Pour rice and curd mixture into the pan and add 3/4 cup of water to it.
4. Mix 1/2 tsp of rock salt, 2chopped green chili, 1/2 tsp of grated ginger, 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper, and 1/2 tsp of jeera to the mixture,
5. Cook the mixture over high heat while stirring continuously till the mixture thickens.
6. After 2 minutes, when the mixture starts getting thick, turn the flame to low-medium. We need the mixture to turn thick like a dough.
7. After 5 minutes, turn off the flame and mix 2 tbsp of chopped coriander into the mixture.
8. Transfer the dough to another plate and allow the mixture to cool.
9. When the mixture is cool enough, apply a little oil on your hand and knead the dough.
10. Take out some dough (of lemon size) and roll it between your palms into a smooth ball.
11. Flatten the ball to give Peda shape and make a hole at the center. Likewise, prepare all the Vadas.
12. Heat oil in the pan for frying and fry the Vadas till golden brown. Each batch takes 7-8 minutes.
13. You can also add grated carrots to the mixture and prepare the Vadas similarly.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on PAworld, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website